The Center - ARK Expansion Map
DeveloperVirtual Basement LLC
Release date17 May 2020
The Center is a free add-on for ARK: Survival Evolved that includes a massive new map for survivors to explore, nearly double the size of the playable geography of the standard ARK Island landscape making it about 70 sq. kilometers. The Center complements the current ARK biomes with a rich, hand-drawn Tolkien-esque aesthetic.
About The Center - ARK Expansion Map
The Center - ARK Expansion Map is released by Studio Wildcard in 17 May 2020. The game is designed by Virtual Basement LLC. The Center - ARK Expansion Map is a typical representative of the Adventure genre. Playing The Center - ARK Expansion Map is a pleasure. It does not matter whether it is the first or a millionth hour in Adventure, there will always be room for something new and interesting. Thrilling levels and gameplay The Center - ARK Expansion Map will not leave anyone indifferent. The complexity of gameplay increases with each new level and does not let any player get bored.
In addition to it in 17 May 2020 released games such as:
- 🎮 White Day - Fashionable School Uniform - Sung-A Kim
- 🎮 Behind The Screen 螢幕判官 - Original Soundtracks
- 🎮 TV189
- 🎮 Jigsaw Puzzle - Expansion Pack 10
In addition to The Center - ARK Expansion Map, the representatives of Adventure games also belong:
A complete list of games like The Center - ARK Expansion Map can be found at AllGame here.
The Center - ARK Expansion Map is versatile and does not stand still, but it is never too late to start playing. The game, like many Adventure games has a full immersion in gaming. AllGame staff continues to play it.
The Center - ARK Expansion Map is perfect for playing alone or with friends.
At AllGame you can find reviews on The Center - ARK Expansion Map, gameplay videos, screenshots of the game and other Adventure representatives.
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 4000 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3000 MB available space
This section tells the history of the world of The Center - ARK Expansion Map
The Center is a free add-on for ARK: Survival Evolved that includes a massive new map for survivors to explore, nearly double the size of the playable geography of the standard ARK Island landscape making it about 70 sq. kilometers. The Center complements the current ARK biomes with a rich, hand-drawn Tolkien-esque aesthetic. Filled with stunning lighting effects, lava rivers, giant picturesque mountains, misty floating islands, ancient underground ice caves, and more, The Center is free for anyone who already owns ARK: Survival Evolved.
Drawn completely by hand without any auto-generated content, The Center uses its own save data, with separate options to reset the save data for each individual map.
Some of the amazing things to discover on the map include:
- Floating Island
- Edge of the world/GIANT waterfalls
- A vast underground world with its own ecosystem/sun (Large enough to build huge cities in)
- Lava Biome
- Large underwater air bubbles found deep in the ocean for building bases in
- Massive Ancient Ruins scattered throughout the world
- Challenging End-Game Boss Encounters with Special Rewards!
- Unique level design with tons of verticality
- Features all of the regular ARK biomes from "The Island"
- Vast Ocean Systems
- Giant Ice caverns with etched out ice ruins
- Lava caverns
- Several unique cave systems, both regular and underwater
Screenshots will help you evaluate the graphics and gameplay of The Center - ARK Expansion Map.
If screenshots are not enough, you can enjoy creative videos from Studio WildcardNo videos